Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A bit of Spring

Finally, we had some gorgeous weather today. Over the past few weeks, it's been cold, rainy and not very Spring-like. It seemed that just as the flowers were beginning to pop up, the temperature dropped. I was worried the flowers wouldn't make it, so when I saw the tulips around town fully open it put me in a good mood. And, as pretty days like this are likely to do, I was hit with a bout of senioritis. It's getting close to the end! With so much to do, it can be hard to focus. There are so many pretty things around town, however, it's a great source of inspiration.

For more Spring-time inspiration, see this post from Smashing Magazine. It showcases some great photography that will hopefully inspire you. Here are a few of my favorites:
This looks like a perfect, sunny afternoon.
For me, nothing says Spring like daffodils.
Love the color of that flower.
This would have been a fun way to spend the afternoon!

Hope this brings y'all a little bit of inspiration. If nothing else, we'll get to play out in the sun soon!

No comments: