Saturday, January 31, 2009

Foodie fun (and then some)

As part of our tour of Meredith in Des Moines yesterday, we got to see the Better Homes and Gardens test kitchen and photo studio. For me, that was one of the most interesting parts of the day. Listening to the presentations and discussing covers was all good information, but actually seeing the props and photos that make up the magazine was really cool. Well, that and I love cooking and baking. Here are a few pictures from the day:

They had so many rolling pins!
As an avid coffee drinker myself, I had to get a shot of this old coffee can.
This is my favorite picture. I love the look of these old typewriters. So much so that I kind of wish I had one. Although, as slow as my computer had been today, it almost feels like I do.

No comments: