Monday, August 25, 2008

Here it comes

Classes started today. The first day of Senior Year.

Things went just fine today. Surprisingly, the shuttles weren't the clogged mess they generally are on the first few days of the semester. Classes seem like they'll be alright. I'm excited for my visual classes (Magazine Design and Information Graphics).

Today I had the lab portion of my Design class. I'm hoping that they whole class isn't as basic as today was. We did a really simple layout in InDesign; all things I've learned before. I'm banking on the lecture portion being a little more helpful.

I kind of miss writing for the paper, although I'm sure that once I get started with Info Graphics I'll be plenty busy.

The strangest part of today was walking through campus and realizing that it is possibly my last year of school. That, and most of the students were younger than me.

No comments: